(Closed) Our Overcast October Wedding 10/11/13 (LOTS of Pro Pics!!)

posted 7 years ago in Recaps
Post # 17
1119 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

@Minnow:  Congrats! You guys look awesome ๐Ÿ™‚ And a high five to your photographer, that’s some good work there!

Post # 18
1234 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

WOW! How beautiful! Congrats!

Post # 19
2249 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

Wow, what a stunning wedding! You did such an amazing job with everything, and I have to say, you are a GORGEOUS couple! Congratulations lady ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 20
Hostess
11050 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2011

@Minnow: Love the yellow. Love the first look shots with your yellow shoes pointing out. Your dress looks very classic and the one shoulder look really suits you. May I say you’re a very handsome looking couple. Congratulations and you’ve hot some great photos that have captured the feel of your day. 

P.S Our day was overcast too, better it think for photos so you’re not squinting ๐Ÿ˜‰

Post # 21
89 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

Beautiful! Looking at the pictures, I wouldn’t guess it was overcast. 

Post # 22
3461 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

WOW!!! what a beautiful wedding! You did a fabulous job!

Post # 23
477 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: January 2015

Beautiful, congratulations! I love all of the details! Your dress is the most similar to mine that I’ve seen on the bee! 

Post # 24
3400 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

Wow! Very stunning. The centerpieces are beautiful & you & your husband look so adorable together!

Post # 25
1938 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

HOLY COW!!! Honestly, this is my favorite wedding I have seen on the bee!!! (Besides my own, obviously.) I LOVE the yellow you chose and how there were the same color flowers and the different ways you incorporated it! 

AMAZING JOB! Congrats! 

Post # 26
1924 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

Oh my god your wedding was insanely beautiful!  It looks like such a perfect day!

Post # 27
3025 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2014 - Prague

Gorgeous! Congratulations on an absolutely beautiful wedding. 

Post # 28
794 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: February 2013

Oh my – beautiful bride! Lovely couple. The pops are yellow are wonderful. ๐Ÿ˜€

Post # 29
1078 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

@Minnow:  all the photos are amazing but i love the last one u 2 dancing under the moon love it 

Post # 30
1998 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

How pretty! And I could have sworn you got married on a sunny day if I didn’t know it was overcast. I think it’s all the fabulous yellow details, they bring in so much sunshine! Oh, and you two are such a handsome couple ๐Ÿ™‚ Congratulations!

Post # 31
343 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

So nice. Beautiful. I love the colors and the feeling of the whole thing.

The topic ‘Our Overcast October Wedding 10/11/13 (LOTS of Pro Pics!!)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors