- Miss Velveteen
- 10 years ago
- Wedding: March 2010
It’s making it all real! I sent them out a couple of weeks ago, with a 6 Feb RSVP date. So far 86 have RSVPed yes, 14 no, and still to hear from 49.
I LOVE checking the mail… it’s the highlight of my day 😛 This was 80% the reason I wanted RSVP cards (fi though we could just have an email) – the other 20% was that it would mess up my formatting on the invitations, and it just didn’t seem formal enough for our reasonably traditional/formal wedding.
March brides (or Feb!)… where are you at with your RSVP counts? I’m so reinspired to do wedding stuff now!