- 8 years ago
- Wedding: May 2011
I sent out our save the dates on Saturday & most guests have recieved them! They love them so far and that makes me so so so happy!
- I purchased 5×5 envelopes from Paper Presenation in natural kraft. I learned my lesson after originally purchasing 4 1/4 x 4 1/4 envelopes and them being non-mailable. Read about that here.
- I bought the king and queen stamps from my local USPS.
- The font I used for the addresses is called Adine Kirnberg Script and can be downloaded free here.
- I ordered blank 3 1/2 x 3 1/2 coasters from Block Head Stamps. In hindsight (with the envelope debacle) I would have ordered 4×4 coasters.
- My save the date was designed by one of my best friends. Her work can be found here.
- I got the coasters letterpressed by Copper Dog Press out of Lexington, SC. They were fabulous to work with and very reasonably priced!
- I used Kraft Paper raphia from Michael’s to tie two save the dates together.
I think those are all of the specifics. PM me if you have any other questions! 🙂 I hope you enjoy them!