Post # 1
Does this seem reasonable (in DC)? We’re not using any other vendors.
Other background: The food bill (we are supplying alcohol) is about $2500. The cost of rental equipment is a few thousand more. We’re having about 70 guests.
- 1 Catering Manager – $200
- 1 Bartender – $ 50
- 4 Butlers – $40 each
- 1 Lead Chef – $50
- 1 Sous Chef – $50
- Makeup artist – $25 (only I am using)
- Hair artist – $100 (for my bridesmaids too)
- Driver – $100
- Church donation – $200 (we’re already paying $1000 on top of this)
- Photographer – a small gift (she is a friend who owns her own biz)
- Second shooter – $50
Post # 4
Those sound incredibly generous! Just don’t forget about the servers.
Post # 5
For the food related, that looks spot on. Our venue had a 20% service charge, and I have no idea how they ended up splitting it, but number wise it looks good. The rest looks fine too. I dont know about limo since I didnt have one.
Post # 6
Apparently our “butlers” are the servers!
I should have clarified – we’re not having a limo, but we are offering a shuttle for our guests. Not sure if that should change up the amount of the tip.