Post # 1
We’re having a black-tie wedding, small (55 people) in a gorgeous venue. Not the kind of thing that screams ETSY but out of nowhere I’m turning into a complete Etsy bride
- the veil
- the haircomb
- bouquet, boutineers, corsage (sola wood flowers)
- the escort cards
- table numbers
- cake topper
- pillar candles
- save the date magnets
- personalized thank you notes for shower
- personalized thank you notes for the wedding
- card box
- WEDDING BANDS
So thank you Etsy! You’ve helped make my wedding so beautiful!
Anyone else ETSY obsessed for their wedding? What have you purchased from Etsy sellers for your wedding?
Post # 3
@mousepeach: oh god i’ve gone etsy insane.
- paper flowers
- bridemaids gifts (each is unique and from a different seller)
- ring-warming pouch
- invitations, envelopes and thank you cards
- typewriter for our guestbook (omg from the 40s and SUPER COOL)
- custom dangly plug earrings
- card box (old hat box, also SO COOL)
- card catalog box (to hold the cards printed from the guestbook, also from the 40s)
I fully anticipate buying waaay more stuff. I CANT STOP
Post # 4
I’ve gotten more things off of etsy than I care to admit haha! Just yesterday I ordered thank you cards for my parents, officiant, and bridesmaids. Most of my accessories are from etsy and so is my veil! And just a few other things…
Post # 5
@mousepeach: totally Etsy obsessed. So far, I’ve ordered:
- Hair comb
- Garter (all 3 from the most FANTASTIC seller – Abigail Grace Bridal. I’m ordering Bridesmaid or Best Man gifts from her too)
- Save the dates
- Props for our e-shoot
I have some garlands, decor, and Groomsmen stuff saved on there too, and will probably order my veil from there too.
Post # 6
I love Etsy! I have ordered:
-Swarovski cake topper
-bling table number frames
-custom flower girl dresses
-my earrings and bracelet to go with my
-invitation template PDF
-bridesmaid gift bags
Post # 7
@mousepeach: You can’t just post WHAT you got without posting pictures! That’s the rule!
Post # 8
i love etsy!
1. I got handmade clutches for the bridesmaids
2. A ring for my Maid/Matron of Honor with her birthstone and her two children (my flower girls)
3. Cufflinks for all the groomsmen
4. A custom stamp with our new name and address for sending the thank you letters.
5. Custom dresses for my flower girls
6. Multiple ideas i found on the site which i recreated myself since im a lil bit crafty.
I also have an order pending right now for a bunch of jewellery i plan to wear to the wedding the month after mine. LOVE ETSY.
Post # 9
I love esty. I actually sell soap on there myself. I purchased quite a few things for the wedding off there.
-Our wedding bands
-My bracelet and headband
-Signs for our table and candy buffet
-Bracelets for my bridesmaids
-Flaks for the groomsmen
-Hubby’s cuff links
-Stickers for our candy buffet containers
-Custom Tumblers for my bridemaids and myself
-Canvas thank you wine bag for the parents of our ringbearer
Post # 10
so far I have my: veil and pins, headpiece, bridesmaid/groomsman gifts, and a few other things, I’m sure I’ll have a LOT more things by the time my wedding comes up (14 more months!)
Post # 11
invitations, save the dates, thank you cards
a bunch of braceleets and a necklace that i ultimately decided not to wear lol
necklaces that were part of my Bridesmaid or Best Man gifts
thank you table cards
i think that’s it