(Closed) Outdoor Venue Under $1,000????

posted 9 years ago in California – Northern California
Post # 3
561 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

Crawford’s Barn in Sacramento! A little DIY if you’re up for the challenge but it’s costing us $900 to rent for the day plus a $65 cleaning fee. It is run by a homeowner’s association but they do not cater so food is up to the person and they DO allow alcohol. the rental is from 10am-2am the next day but they say to allow 2 hours of “cleaning” so your wedding can go until midnight pretty much. They just ask that everyone stay inside after 10.

Post # 5
759 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

How many people?

Post # 6
452 posts
Helper bee

Did you find a spot?

Post # 7
619 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

There aren’t too many, were also in the east bay & looked all over, but a lot depends on how many guests. Have you tried heather farms in walnut creek or the brazillian room in Berkeley? If you have a small guest list, it will open your options a bunch. Good luck!!

Post # 8
619 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

Just realized this was a month ago… Oops!! Any luck?

Post # 9
24 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: March 2014

Check out Callippe Preserve in Pleasanton!! They are amazing. It’s a beautiful golf C in the hills, it’s not BYO but the buffet starts at $26 includes sodas and such, and you can do  hosted bar ( cheap prices ). They are really great!

Post # 15
94 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

@sugarbayb16:  There is a small chapel in Fair Oaks (near Sacramento) that has a beautiful garden ceremony area.  They allow outside caterers & BYOB and I remember them being very reasonably priced.  Its worth a look 🙂   http://www.oakleighwedding.com/

Post # 15
6 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2015

View original reply
dsamii:  Please send me your venue info!! I’m a bride on a budget and your place looks AMAZING!

Post # 16
1 posts
Wannabee

View original reply
dsamii:  i can’t access the gallery you linked to in your second post, could you repost the images/send me your venue info please? I’m very interested!

Post # 17
6331 posts
Bee Keeper

Are there any state or county parks with pavilions? That’s what we’re doing in our neck of the woods. 

Post # 19
1 posts
Wannabee

@amber-123 and @kiadee did you guys ever hear anything from @dsamii?? their post was so old im thinking its inactive there is no acess to any of the links….

I am getting married next year on a budget looking for an outdoor venue and hers looks amazing! any suggestions would be amazing too! I am in the bay area would love to keep it local to help with costs but also open to any ideas 🙂 

The topic ‘Outdoor Venue Under $1,000????’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors