- 6 years ago
- Wedding: November 2012
I’m going back and forth what to do for my wedding tables! My venue supplies ivory floor length table cloths and ivory napkins. My color are navy blue white and a splash of pink. I also have ivory spandex with rouching chair covers that I can either use a navyblue sash or an ivory sash with bling clip on the back of the chair. Here’s what I was thinking of doing-let me know what you think would look best!
Oh and my center pieces are going to be tall with the white rose ball with some pink in there as well.
1. Stick with what the venue gives me- all ivory linens use my ivory chair covers and use the blue sashes to add some color.
2. Use the ivory linens and napkins, get navy blue table runners and use chair covers with navy blue sash
3. Same as above but use ivory sash with bling
4. Get navy blue overlays use ivory napkins chair covers with ivory sash and bling
5. Navy blue overlays with ivory napkins chair covers with navy blue sash
6. Use all ivory linens buy navy blue napkins use ivory chair covers with navy blue sash
7. Same as 7 but use ivory sash and bling on chairs
Also does anyone have a preference on overlay fabrics should I do polyester or satin?? Sorry if there are odd spell errors I’m typing this from my iPhone and theautocorrect is awful!!