(Closed) Paloma Blanca 4107

posted 8 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
7695 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: August 2010

absolutely gorgeous dress!!!! IF you are getting married in August I can tell you right now you are going to want to have your hair up! It was SO hot on our wedding day and I would have hated to have hair on my neck and my shoulders! You look so beautiful in this dress~!

Post # 4
541 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2011

Your dress is soooooooo pretty! I’m a little biased though because my dress is a Paloma Blanca and it’s also got a lace top with chiffon bottom :p

I think you should keep the sash white, I like that it’s all cohesive and more classic. For the hair, I think you have great shoulders so having your hair up would look pretty. I’d go for a soft, romantic look though. Hope that helps and congrats!

Post # 5
463 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

LOVE this dress! You look gorgeous!

Post # 6
4546 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

You look absolutly amazing!!

Post # 7
523 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

That dress is gorgeous and looks amazing on you!

Post # 8
Hostess
11113 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2011

Lovely dress. I’m unsure about the champagne sash, you’d need to try it, i’d be concerned it would take the classic look of the dress away…?  I think hair down or half-up.

Post # 9
630 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

Ooooo I love Paloma Blanca. The flower sash looks great on you- such a pretty dress. Good cboice you look gorgeous!!!

Post # 10
4137 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

soo pretty! i would keep the white sash for the ceremony, and swap it for some color for the reception

Post # 12
70 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

This dress looks so gorgeous on you!! Did you end up getting it? (and sorry for the random comment a month after you posted your question, but I’m trying to visit the pages of those, like you, who gave me input on my question today — trying to “pay it forward” by giving feedback since I know how much it can help) : )

Post # 13
171 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

This dress looks stunning on you! Love it!

For your hair, I would go with soft curls, half up or down…maybe Victoria Secret model hair..

Post # 15
1 posts
Wannabee

Hi Berkie, I am thinking of getting the Paloma Blanca 4107 for my Sept wedding and thinking whether you will be interested to sell yours. If so, kindly email me and let me know your dress size and the alterations that have been done to it. Thank you, Pauline

The topic ‘Paloma Blanca 4107’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors