(Closed) Paloma Blanca 4203?

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 4
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: July 2012

I ordered it! It is a little to ‘poofy’ for my smaller frame but the bridal shop is going to alter it so the bottom will look different. I don’t have any photos except for a cell shot in the sample. Love the dress though!

Post # 5
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Hi! I’m in a similar boat – I purchased the dress, and will be working with the seamstress to bring down a lot of the poof of the dress… but I loved the fit of the top, I just had to have it! I only have pictures from trying it on, which I’m happy to share… but it looks like you ladies will be wearing it before me! Good luck with your planning, and if you end up purchasing the dress, please share 🙂

Post # 6
6 posts
Newbee

Hi brides i order that drees a couple of weeks. I had my doubts at firts only because it wasnt the dress i wanted, i was looking for more of a mermaid/lace dress. but when i tried this dress on i absolutely loved it. never thought i would end up with up with a poof dress.But i love everything abt it even the poof. 🙂

Post # 7
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: May 2012

I have the same dress!  What kind of veil is everyone getting?  Long, fingertip, etc.

Post # 8
12 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2012

I actually just tried this dress on today. It was the first one I tried on and fell in love. I actually went to try on dresses today just to get a “feel” because I am driving 2 1/2 hours away on Saturday to try on a Martina Liana (style 223). If that one doesn’t own up to the Paloma Blanca gown, I’m gonna buy it this weekend!

Post # 9
2 posts
Wannabee

Thank you SO much for posting this. I bought this dress back in October and I’ve been so anxious ever since. Like others I wasn’t going for the poof dress, but I felt awesome in it. The past few months I’ve been cruising online to find this dress but there are only a few stock pictures of it. This makes me feel so much better about it. Buying a dress is a total mind game, did I get the right dress? What did it look like? Was this what I was going for? etc. Thanks for putting me at ease until I get the dress in March!

Post # 10
2 posts
Wannabee

@krstn8705: Congrats! Same dress, same day 🙂

Post # 11
1 posts
Wannabee

I HAVE THIS DRESS FOR SALE IN VANCOUVER! BRAND NEW PALOMA BLANCA 4203 WEDDING DRESS.

I bought this dress then changed my mind. It is still on order and should be arriving in the bridal store in North Vancouver in April/May 2012. It is brand new, never worn, never altered. I ordered a size 4 (which is the smallest size available). I am selling it for $1500 and this dress retails at $2100 before taxes. Send me a message if you are interested in buying it from me.

Post # 12
169 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

@QBbride:  I plan on trying this dress on on Tuesday, I absolutely fell in love with it in online.

Post # 13
600 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

Post # 15
6 posts
Newbee

What kind of veil is everyone wearing? not sure what style would look best with dress.?

Post # 16
2 posts
Wannabee

I haven’t picked a veil yet. I’m also trying to decide on jewelry and hair. Any ideas?

I have my first fitting this week so we’ll see what they can do as far as changing the bottom (too poofy for me plus it has double pleats which is a lot of fabric). I’m thinking of making the bottom look like this:  Any thoughts?  Thanks!

The topic ‘Paloma Blanca 4203?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors