(Closed) Paloma Blanca – Style 4116

posted 8 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
70 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

@ms.jayn: That’s my dress : ) I remember there was also a champagne color/something not white, but the boutique advised me to stick with the diamond white since they had noticed that the ruffles on the bottom of the champagne version didn’t quite “match” the top of the dress. I think because it’s two different materials (the bodice vs the skirt), it’s tricky to make it look like an exact color match once you stray from the white color.

Post # 4
26 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2011

ahh that’s my dress! So exciting They def. have the champagne color, which is what I tried on… but to be honest it just looked like a dirty dress. I recommend the diamond white!

Post # 6
767 posts
Busy bee

I replied on my original thread, but apparently I’ve been misleading people. The color I tried on and ordered is the “natural” color. I obviously don’t think it looks dirty, and I prefer it to the white color. I think the color helps you see the dress better. But that’s just my opinion. 

Post # 7
26 posts
Newbee

HI ladies! So I’ve see this dress in so many colors online that I began to worry about my own dress. I emailed Paloma Blanca directly and they told me the dress ONLY comes in one color, Diamond White. Please be careful abd good luck!

Alma

Post # 8
43 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2011

I also got confused/worried about choosing a color for this dress and called a few stores and emailed Paloma Blanca to find out what colors it came in.  From the stores I got mixed answers but Paloma Blanca did say it only came in one color.  One store I called had an explanation for the possible color confusion.  The satin top is diamond white and the organza ruffles is in natural so it depends on what part of the dress the store is referring to for the color.  Maybe in some stores the sample dress is more worn so the color looks a bit dirtier?  Either way, the dress is beautiful and I can’t wait till it comes in. 

Post # 9
852 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

totally agree about the color of the dress and seeing the details. I opted to have my dress in an ivory color so that you could discern the details in photos.

The topic ‘Paloma Blanca – Style 4116’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors