(Closed) Pant Hems….what is correct?

posted 4 years ago in The Lounge
Post # 3
9613 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2012

With a flare jean and heels you need a hem that breaks and covers almost all of the back of the heel.  Not quite dragging the ground but just above that.

Edit:  Just thought – good thing you’re taking them to a tailor; a good tailor should be able to tell you the perfect hem for jeans.

The topic ‘Pant Hems….what is correct?’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors