(Closed) Paper Goods

posted 9 years ago in Tennessee
Post # 3
3575 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

Yes, you would go to a printer.  They should have the paper, etc just make sure your friend gives you the proportions for everything.

Post # 4
715 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: February 2010

Places like PaperSource and places online mygatsby.com I think have paper you can purchase then you can go to a print store and print all your babies up

The topic ‘Paper Goods’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors