- 7 years ago
- Wedding: May 2012
I want paper lanterns for my outdoor reception. I am just confused by how to get them and how to hang them. I have a few questions I was hoping to get answered:
1. Do they come individually? or can you get them on a line? like 5-6 on one rope.
2. If they do come indivudually how can I get them on a rope? Can you hire someone to do this?
3. If I get the ones that are lit with the LED throwies, when do you light them? do you put the throwies in there when you want them lit?
4. Will the ones with the throwies last 6-8 hours? And can I just buy these somewhere and not assemble them?
5. Are there other options besides throwies that will last 6-8 hours? Like premade ones?
6. we need to be able to hang them up for the ceremony, not light them, and then light them before the reception. not sure which option allows for this
My wedding is in a state that I do not live in. So even if we have to pay for these we will. I would much rather purchase something premade and make my life a little easier. i wish I could make them but just no time and I can’t take them across the country with me
thank you in advance for any help.