(Closed) Part time jobs in health care while in school?

posted 6 years ago in Career
Post # 3
868 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

You should look into work as a Nurses Aide or a Personal Support Worker.  I don’t know that you’ll get anything as a sonographer while you’re still in school.  Hope that helps!

Post # 4
3771 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: December 1999

I would definately get your nursing assistant certification. It is decent money for how quickly you do the training and it gets your foot in the door in a hospital.

The topic ‘Part time jobs in health care while in school?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors