(Closed) Passport help?!?!

posted 6 years ago in Travel
Post # 4
11355 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: May 2009

You should definitely apply for your passport in your maiden name and have all of your travel documents issued in your maiden name.  After you change your name, you later can update your passport with your married name.

The topic ‘Passport help?!?!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors