(Closed) Passport Question

posted 8 years ago in Travel
Post # 5
1011 posts
Bumble bee

I would get both.  It’s only $20 more and it’s useful to have a secondary form of ID.

Post # 6
2226 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

The card is only for car and water travel from US to Canada and Mexico.  The book lets you go anywhere by any mode of transportation.

Post # 8
1585 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

You will definately want to get the book.   You will have more flexability when your Darling Husband wants to wisk you away to that second Honeymoon in Paris 🙂

The topic ‘Passport Question’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors