(Closed) passport question…

posted 7 years ago in Travel
Post # 3
379 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2018

Most people will never need a Passport Card.  The passport card is only valid for LAND travel between the US and Canada & Mexico.  Forego it and just get the book.

Post # 4
14495 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2011

This is from the state department.  I ordered both just so I can have one in my wallet as a form of identification.

The U.S. Passport Card can be used to enter the United States from Canada, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Bermuda at land border crossings or sea ports-of-entry and is more convenient and less expensive than a passport book. The passport card cannot be used for international travel by air.

The topic ‘passport question…’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors