(Closed) Peachy Pink in Rose Gold! sol278a, size 5.5 finger

posted 6 years ago in Rings
Post # 3
2755 posts
Sugar bee

Beautiful! Says the video is private, though, so I couldn’t view it.

Post # 5
11384 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: December 2010

BEAUTIFUL! πŸ™‚ I love it!

Post # 7
4980 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: October 2018

Gorgeous! I love it!

Post # 8
768 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

THat’s super pretty! Congrats! 

Post # 9
90 posts
Worker bee

I was JUST about to post a question asking if you can get a paler pink moissy from this company. I looked on their website and it seems like you can only get very intense pink, and I would really like something more peachy that looks good with rose gold. Morganite or sapphire would be fine except that I really like the sparkle of the moissanite and love the fact that it was originally discovered on a meteor (SO and I always joke about our feelings for each other being based on “science,” so this would be kind of perfect for us). How did you find the paler color moissy?

Post # 10
2363 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2013 - B&B

WOW it’s gorgeous!!!!!

Post # 12
668 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

drooool….how beautiful!! I can not believe that no one noticed that beautiful ring!!! I am now off to go watch the video πŸ™‚ Thanky you for sharing your sprakly!

Post # 13
4655 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: December 2011

beautiful! i love the pink moissanite

Post # 14
147 posts
Blushing bee

@Stack_squared: I love your ring! I can’t decided if I want peachy pink moissanite morganite or to go traditional. My ring setting is rose gold I’ll post pictures of it with a morganite center stone maybe you can help me decide

Post # 16
89 posts
Worker bee

Wow! That is a truly BEAUTIFUL ring!

The topic ‘Peachy Pink in Rose Gold! sol278a, size 5.5 finger’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors