(Closed) Peachy Pink in Rose Gold! sol278a, size 5.5 finger

posted 8 years ago in Rings
Post # 17
33 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2012

View original reply
@beba_beato:  I love that halo on your ring, so unique!  My ering is also rose gold and I have a light pink center from Schubach, no matter what you choose it will be beautiful!

Post # 18
147 posts
Blushing bee

@futuremrszog @mrslovesjeeps right when I was choosing the setting another woman chose that same setting and it didn’t feel unique to me anymore knowing someone had the same exact ring as me so my husband had a lady named Prang which we met through etsy design a ring for me and she just finished it and it’s completely amazing I cried when I seen it! He also for the ring engraved which was not possible with the previous setting it says “A PROMISE KEPT FOREVER” and that did it foe me I can’t be more happier I will post more pics soon.

Post # 19
33 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2012

View original reply
@beba_beato:  So glad you found just the perfect ring, it’s gorgeous!  I ordered my husbands ring from Etsy and had it inscribed with “I love you more”!  

Post # 20
147 posts
Blushing bee

• View original reply
    @MrsLovesJeeps:  Thank you! I saw You’re ring and I actually pinned it on my pintrest wedding board Lol it’s gorgeous!!! 

Post # 21
334 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2015

What ct or measurement is your mois stone?

Post # 22
334 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2015

Oops!  Just saw the measurment is listed already.  Sorry!

• This reply was modified 6 years, 7 months ago by  netto614.

The topic ‘Peachy Pink in Rose Gold! sol278a, size 5.5 finger’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors