(Closed) Perfect Fall Wedding 10/27/13 (Pro Pictures!)

posted 7 years ago in Recaps
Post # 18
182 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

View original reply
@The_Future_KB:  I hadn’t come across a dress twin either until now πŸ™‚ I bought mine in August and it wasn’t on clearance (boo πŸ™ ) but the price was still really great. It seems like it will be really comfortable which is what I really wanted! It really looks fantastic on you and I think it definitely looks bridal enough so I find that reassuring. I’m bringing mine in for alterations soon and I’m definitely going to ask about the modesty panel, I’m so scared that I’ll end up showing everything by accident haha. I’m also changing the back to a corset back because I find that my body looked better in all the dresses that had corset backs. Thanks for sharing that info! 

Post # 20
11 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2013

Beautiful pictures!!! love them! πŸ™‚

Post # 21
157 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: December 2013

Your make-up looks amazing!

Post # 22
85 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: April 2015

Coming from someone who wants to have a simple white bouquet, I absolutely LOVE the ittle splashes of purple you have in there!! I hope you don’t mind but I pinned it πŸ™‚

Post # 23
21 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2015

View original reply
The_Future_KB:  your wedding was beautiful!!! I just booked the 4H center for next May (2015). I am so excited. I found your post by searching for the center on here. 

Any tips or advice you could share? Do you have any pictures of your reception? 

Thanks in advance!! 

Post # 25
21 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2015

View original reply
The_Future_KB:  perfect!! Thank you so much for the advice – we have the pavilion booked as well. I fell in love with the view. 

Cant wait to see your pictures. πŸ™‚ 

Post # 26
23589 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2011

View original reply
The_Future_KB:  Okay this is TOTALLY late but I just wanted to say how gorgeous your wedding was! πŸ™‚  Hope you’re enjoying married life, and congratulations! πŸ™‚

The topic ‘Perfect Fall Wedding 10/27/13 (Pro Pictures!)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors