- 5 years ago
- Wedding: June 2013
I’m scared that my wedding will be “too simple”. I want to make it personalized and do a few projects. Let me know what you think:
- chalkboard signs that indicate where the ceremony is, reception,etc
- paper lanterns, all different shapes and sizes to be hung in a clustered way in the reception hall
- a picture of me as a girl on the girls room and the same for the boys room with my Fiance
- wedding wishing wands on a table at the ceremony
- wishing lanterns for families to light in memorial for friends and family who couldnt be there
- “dancing shoes” box w/ sandals and personalized water bottles for the dancing crowd.
- a small table somewhere with a few candy jars and stuff
- our cake topper is the ” <3 ” symbol…it’s a black cake with grey ribbon and purple swirlies.
I think that’s all I can remember at the moment.
What do y’all think? Can I add more