(Closed) Philly/DE Vendor Reviews from my 9/13/08 Wedding

posted 10 years ago in Philadelphia
Post # 3
162 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2009

Very informative and thorough reviews. Love the teaser shots and your blog. Got some great help and tips. Looks as though you had a beautiful wedding. Can not wait to see all the photos.

Post # 4
5 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2009

First of all let me say congrats!! Also great work on your vendor reviews. I’m actually getting married at Winterthur in May’09, but I’m planning it from Hershey PA! It’s been crazy!! But I was wondering, how did you get that price for your hotel rooms? We are staying there bc its in outrpackage, but with blocking 50 rooms, they would only give me te rooms at 129.00. Did you do the website with them?

Post # 6
21 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2009

I just like to say i enjoyed your reviews & found the Delaware vendors parts helpful as I’m a Delaware bride myself. Your pic’s were too cute By The Way.

Post # 8
6 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2008

Hey rebecca, we got married in the same day!! Nice reviews! I also want to create a bio at theknot. But i haven’t figured out how yet. Can you give me some tips. Thanks!

I used mary elizabeth too…but i was very disappointed that she couldn’t show up in my wedding because she had to go to another wedding herself…Now i know it was your wedding. 🙂 Yeah, i agree with your comments with mary’s work. I am disappointed with her assistant who basically went panic when we decided to move the ceremony venue from outdoors to indoors because of rain.

The topic ‘Philly/DE Vendor Reviews from my 9/13/08 Wedding’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors