Ok. I am back.
You should check out http://www.RedCarpetPhotoBooth.com
. I have meet them personally. They are a husband and wife team and super fun! I saw them at my friends wedding and they will be at mine. They even bring out the Red Carpet and Velvet Rope.
This is why I chose the Red Carpet Photo Booth:
1. Unlimited Prints. I have a lot of people coming.
2. I researched a lot of companies to compare picture styles and theirs stood out. It looked like their guest where having more fun and their pictures are artistically different. It is not old fashion looking like the carnival booths.
3. Photos print in like 8 sec.
4. They have an optional Custom Banner that they create for you to match your wedding colors. It is easy, we just email back and forth until I like it.
5. They have 2 print options a regular one and one especially for the Scrapbook. (I chose the Scrapbook Style cause I want the book.)
6. They also offer to make the Custom Scrapbook/ Guests sign in Book. (I am busy enough so this was a great option.)
7. They built the Booth themselves and wrote the software. So, if anything that could go wrong they can fix it. (Less Stress.)
8. They say they bring replacements of every part, like cameras, printers, cables, computers, etc. (Lesser Stress.)
9. Even if the power goes out they have a back up battery system. (Even more less Stress for me.)
10. They bring props like hats, boas, glasses that make guests have more fun. (Believe me it was a blast!)
11. I also like how they have a ventilation system because I went to a wedding with another photo booth and it was super hot inside! Too many people equals a lot of heat.
12. They even play music inside the booth.
13. I am also getting digital negatives.
14. Anthony and Sandra (the owners) will be the people helping my friends and family with taking cool pictures like they did at my friends wedding. They interacted with us and made the photo booth at her wedding a hit with everyone.
I booked the Red Carpet Package that comes with everything and added the Scrapbook style print and Scrapbook. It was almost $2,000 for 4 hours a bit pricey but what I have learned is you get what you pay for. I like them, I’ve met them, and feel comfortable with them.
Give Anthony a call at 562-587-0748. He is way cool and easy to talk to. Let them know Jocelyn sent you!