Post # 1
I just made this ice cream cake for the 4th of July…I had found a photo of it on pinterest and tweaked it a bit- I know my photo doesn’t look as attractive as the pinterest one but it was a HUGE hit! Here are layer’s top down…If you want the exact recipe of all the layers (ie- fudge and oreo crust), let me know and I’ll post it!
Layer 1: Cool Whip sprinkled with oreo crumbs
Layer 2: Fudge
Layer 3- Breyer’s Vanilla Chip Ice Cream
Layer 4- Crushed up oreo cones with Hershey’s Magic Shell YUM!!!!
Layer 5- Breyer’s Vanilla Chip Ice Cream
Layer 5- Oreo crust!
Post # 3
“If you like pecan pie, you’ll love these bars!”
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 5 eggs
- 1 cup dark corn syrup
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C).
- Combine flour and brown sugar. Cut in butter and margarine until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Press into a 9 x 13 inch pan and bake for 10 minutes.
- Combine remaining ingredients except pecans and blend well. Stir in pecans. Pour over baked crust.
- Reduce oven temperature to 275 degrees F (140 degrees C). Bake 50 minutes or until set. Cool in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars.
Post # 4
@HappyBride827: omg I love pecan EVERYTHING I am definitely going to make those- the ingredients are so simple!