(Closed) Photobook America Groupon – $35 for $115

posted 8 years ago in Photos/Videos
Post # 3
1184 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

oooh, i regretted only buying two when this groupon was in new york, i think i’ll snatch up another one or two today. thanks for the heads up!

Post # 4
3620 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

Just bought 3! I figure that I can do a book for us, and then one for our parents for Christmas once our professional photos come in!

Post # 5
659 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2011

Is this the same as the Picaboo photo book?  The Groupon I got today was $25 for $75 worth of products on Picaboo.

Anyone used Picaboo before?

Post # 6
655 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

they are awesome! Love photobook america! I did my boudoir photo book for Fiance through them and got the same deal through groupon a couple months ago. The quality is outstanding and customer service the best. Highly recommend!

Post # 7
6 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2009

There are three different photo book Groupons out there today!  I also commented on the thread that ChiCat linked to.  I have a review of Photobook America’s software and a user posted her review in the comments section as well.  I have a review on Picaboo too which can be accessed from the link.  Also, I have a Groupon deal tracker which I just released. So, you can find info on the latest coupons and reviews of the actual books on a single site. Hope that helps!

Post # 8
3871 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

This deal came to Seattle.  I’m really considering it.  I have my wedding album finished on shutterfly and now I’m just waiting on the 50% off deal to pop into my email which may be  few months.  But looking at photobook america’s software, it looks like I have more flexiblity than what I had with shutterfly and from the reviews the quality is amazing. I know it took me weeks to finish my album with shutterfly but for the groupon deal plus the flexibility to adjust their layouts… this might be worth it to redo my photobook on their site.

The topic ‘Photobook America Groupon – $35 for $115’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors