(Closed) Photographer in central VA budget 1000 or under

posted 4 years ago in Photos/Videos
Post # 2
1401 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2015

My only advice would be to steer clear of Charlottesville photographers. Beautfiul work, high price tags.

I don’t think I received a quote from any Cville photographers near that price point. 

Post # 3
354 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2016

Sarah Cramer and Eric Kelley are in Charlottesville and outside that price range, but may be able to refer you to someone…

Post # 4
160 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

Markinu:  Here are a few of my Photogs engagement pics of us (our wedding is in September.) She can probably hit this budget. I paid just over $1000

Post # 5
160 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

Pip, Bean and Huck Photography out of Fredericksburg, VA. She’s awesome. You get an engagement shoot and 10 hours on your wedding day with all digital images.

Post # 6
2318 posts
Buzzing bee

Wedding photography is very expensive for a reason.  If you are open to not having a professional I would  consider trying VCU’s photography students.  You may not get the fancy weding ablum but they should be well versed in photo retoching to give you more than descent pics.  Students are always looking for ways to get a little extra cash.  You can ask for a professor reccomendation and phone number for reference. 

Post # 8
1401 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2015

Markinu:  I’m thrilled to be working with one — the images really are gorgeous — but it is quite the investment.

I hope your search ends wonderfully!!

The topic ‘Photographer in central VA budget 1000 or under’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors