- 8 years ago
- Wedding: July 2010
I had posted awhile back about a problem I was having with a photographer. Well, I decided to go with a different photographer. The current photographer was awesome at the beginning- very responsive via email. However, I have been having a lot of problems getting in touch with him the past couple of months. It will sometimes take him two weeks to respond to an email. Finally, I sent him an email a few days ago to ask him about our final payment which was due today. He never responded, so I called him today (my wedding is out of town). He never called me back.
I am getting a little concerned now. I am nervous about paying him the full amount all before the wedding since he’s been so MIA. I am really worried about him not showing up, or not giving us our pictures. I wanted to call him again tomorrow and express my concerns. However, someone had suggested that I not say anything to jeopardize our relationship, since we want to have a good relationship on our day. She says that he will show up. But my mom and Fiance want me to be honest with him and ask if we can hold off on the final payment until the wedding to make sure he shows up. I don’t think that’s really the answer either, since it says in our contract that our payment is due a month before the wedding.
Any advice?? I’m really not sure what to do here…