(Closed) Photography site fees in Boston?

posted 7 years ago in Boston
Post # 3
10367 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2010

You definitely have to pay for the Public Gardens(swan boats) and the Commons (my photographer mentioned that). I think there’s a way to get the form for the permit on the city parks website. I don’t know about Fenway – if you are on the public street outside of it, probably not, but if you are on the Fenway Park property, I would think you would.

Post # 5
7 posts
  • Wedding: May 2011

You might also want to try photos from the Mass Ave bridge where you can see the skyline. Another place we will be going is the Seaport district where you can also catch a glimpse of the city from over by the water. Its very cool down there especially since they have the new ICA building. Good luck.

The topic ‘Photography site fees in Boston?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors