634 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

i just love the lace!!

Post # 80
87 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: March 2014

Your gown is SO unique and it looks like it was made for you! I love seeing suprising NEW styles and I can honestly say I’ve never seen yours before! Nice choice! And it fits you beautifully. Congrats on The One.

Post # 81
13 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: February 2014

Love it! Sleeves are gorgeous 

Post # 84
3518 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

@FauxPas2012:  I thought the same thing! when I hit that first photo of you, OP, I was like WHOA better than the model! That hourglass, woo!

Post # 87
742 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

i think it looks great on you!!!! And when you get it in your size even better!!!!!!!! keep up the good work .

Post # 88
172 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: March 2014

Very pretty, fits you beautifully and cinches you in the right places to give you shape! 

Post # 89
9 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2013

You look great! I also have to say that Miss Pamela’s is a WONDERFUL place. I drove down there from Ann Arbor, MI and it was a great experience. The consultant (Amanda) was so amazingly patient and kind with me. I tried on SO many dresses. It was wonderful, you get to feel like a real bride, not just a plus size bride. I love them! they are SO worth going to! I traveled all around this part of the country (I even went up to Minneapolis -13 hours away) and Miss Pamela’s was the BEST!

Post # 92
15 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2014

@canway11:  I didn’t get a chance to go out there, but I did find out it is a little out of my price range.  Very beautiful though!  🙂

The topic ‘PIC HEAVY – HERE IS MY DRESS – Bonny 1206’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors