8 %
    Mori Lee - 1241 : (13 votes)
    13 %
    Unknown Designer : (18 votes)
    18 %
  • Post # 3
    4693 posts
    Honey bee

The one you don’t know the designer of is my favorite! The Divina is really popular around here, though, and it;s definiely my second favorite.

Post # 4
    14 posts
    Newbee

They all look gorgeous! However, I think the Divina looks AMAZING on you! 

Post # 5
    845 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: May 2013

YOu look HOT!  Pick the divina!  It’s gorgeous!  Glad to hear Venturas was a success, I’ll be going there in November to look. 

Post # 6
    2823 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: December 2012

Divina hands down!

Post # 7
    436 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: October 2013

The one you don’t know is my dress! Mori Lee 1821……I think you look great in all of them but I love the divina on you the best. Your the first person I saw here even tried on my dress.

Post # 8
    632 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: July 2013

I love Divina, but with that said it is starting to become overdone. Kind of like Maggie’s “Adorae”. Overdone isn’t meant in a bad way – they’re popular for a reason!

If you are okay having a dress that may be widely seen – then Divina is a great choice – and you look fabulous! I’d perhaps pick a different dress if you were more wanting the “I want a dress that no one has ever seen before” feel.

Post # 12
    436 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: October 2013

@lovestoryvi:  I said yes to this dress and will be getting it in December! 

Post # 13
    144 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: March 2014

@lovestoryvi:  Hey! I like Divina the most. I know its overdone but someone made a good point to me and said, the guests at your wedding won’t even know who the designer is. They dont spend hours on Wedding Bee like we do looking at pictures.  I have a quick question, do you remember if the Divina you tried on was the ivory or white?

Post # 14
    190 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: March 2014

@ania11:  Love your point! It’s very true..and what dress (besides a truly custom made one isn’t repeated? 

@lovestoryvi:  I love the Divina on you, and I am a Divina bride also so it may be a little bias lol. I like how it hugs your shape, but pick one that you feel the most amaziing in!

The topic ‘(Pics) Maggie Sottero or Mori Lee 1241?? HELP "Say Yes to Dress"’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
    I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors