(Closed) Pics of Mori Lee 1862

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
473 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: January 2014

The above photos are my dress without alterations! It’s a little big since I first tried it on, will be taken in. The one below is the sample I first tried on and fit really well!  It’s a gorgeous dress!! I’ll be wearing the attachable lace key hole sleeves it comes with—the gray sash is my own. It was brand new out there when I got it and I think more and more people are falling in love with it!

Post # 5
31 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2013

@aprilaprilooo:  I tried on the 1862 and am in LOVE with the back, just wish the front had a little more to it. But heres a pic for ya 🙂

Post # 7
3141 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Wow beautiful dress choice

Post # 8
3968 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

I really really hope this dress is still in shoppes this fall! 

Post # 9
161 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

@canadiankiwi:  Hello, question, is that i white or ivory?

Post # 10
9 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2013

@rds2013:  It’s ivory. The store didn’t have a white sample – they said it was because lace is best in ivory, rather than pure white. The store lighting (and my phone’s camera) is making it look more beige in the photos but it’s a little more white in real life. 

Post # 12
161 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

@canadiankiwi:  oh also is this pic shown with the under skirt?

Post # 13
9 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2013

@rds2013:  Yes and no. There is an underskirt but the pictures above, I had it gathered and tucked in between my legs 🙂 I like it better without the underskirt but if it was fully fluffed up with the underskirt, it would be a bit fuller and more poofy.

Post # 14
6 posts
Newbee

@mytwolovebugs85:  

The Mori Lee 1862 is my wedding dress and I love it! I still need to get it fitted once it comes in but here is a pic of the back.

Post # 15
6 posts
Newbee

Here is a pic of the front

Post # 16
3968 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

OP, if you happen to be in eastern PA and find this dress in a boutique, if you could please share where you found it to try on, I’d be appreciative!!

The topic ‘Pics of Mori Lee 1862’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors