(Closed) Pics of Morilee 2675 on a real bride. Need advice!!!

posted 7 years ago in Dress
  • poll: What should do about the neckline?

Alter it into a normal halter

Leave it as it is

Wait until the dress is fitted and then re-evaluate.

• Post # 2
    1517 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: October 2014

I think it will look great once it is altered to fit.  beautiful dress πŸ™‚

Post # 3
    2569 posts
    Sugar bee

Agreed alterations will make a difference. My dress was an 18 when i tried it on and i am an 8. I loved it and didn’t care so i purchased it. The dress came in and i couldn’t help but notice that it didn’t fall in the right areas. So after crying on WB about how i hated my dress all the bee’s helped me feel better. So now i am in the alterations stage of fixing what i don’t like and i know it will be gorgeous when it’s done.

Post # 5
    609 posts
    Busy bee

You picked a gorgeous dress!  I totally know how you feel though. I’m a size 4 and the smallest size samples were mostly 10s. It was really hard to imagine it in the right size.  You rock the sample though, I have no doubts once you get your size and alterations it is going to be perfect.  Seriously beautiful!  By the way, I love the neckline as it is – classy and tastefully sexy with those shoulders.

Post # 7
    16 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: August 2015

That dress looks very nice on you! I think it will be great after alterations:)  I was also looking for the same dress. While googling the dress number, I found your pictures. I’m planning to order online and I’m worried about the length.  if it is too long, do you think it is managable for trimming? 

Post # 10
    16 posts
    Newbee

I just check the picture of you in a smaller size. You look gorgeous! it looks much better now. Love, love, love it πŸ™‚

I like scalloped lace.  I prefer to keep it. Since I haven’t tried it on me and didn’t have any opportunity to look closer to lace, I was not sure about the possibility of hemming. You know the material better than me and that’s why I asked you πŸ™‚ Thank you very much for sharing your thoughts. as you said, removing the lace edge, hemming the layers and then reattaching the lace sounds a good idea. Thanks again!

Post # 12
    16 posts
    Newbee

Hi 

View original reply
    vintagebee3603, thanks again! As you might guess, I was so nervous about buying online and worried about the length. So, I bought it from a bridal salon and wanted to share with you. Here is my photo before alterations. I will share other photos after alterations πŸ™‚ you look great and I hope my dress looks great on me, too πŸ™‚ 

Post # 13
    16 posts
    Newbee

forgot to tell. the dress will be hemmed by keeping the scalloped lace (like you said before)

Post # 15
    16 posts
    Newbee

View original reply
    vintagebee3603:  Thank you so much:) you look so beautiful in your size on the other post. it looks like you don’t need any alteration, but if you get altered the dress in a year, please share your pics again;) I will write at the end of April (as soon as they finalize my dress).  Have a great day!

The topic ‘Pics of Morilee 2675 on a real bride. Need advice!!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors