(Closed) Pics of real brides in Mori Lee 1963, 1967, or 1852?

posted 5 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
304 posts
Helper bee

I tried on 1963, was almost my YES dress!

Post # 5
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: June 2015

i have bought 1967, and i am having dress worry!!

A) it looks bad as it is not steamed, and

B) im worried i dont suit it!! or what underwear to buy as the fabric is quite think i think.

i also wanted to give the dress some ‘umph’ but the bridal shop told me i couldnt wear anything under it as the length would be too short with my heels!! im also not sure if i look like i would ‘stand out’ :/ panicc!!

the first two images of are my unsteamed dress in my shoes..(still needs to be taken in a bit) and the 3rd is of the store sample (obviously in the longer version!!) ps- please ignore the face haha.

what do you think? how can i make my skirt look more full? i have read somewhere that when it is steamed it stands out more? not sure if that is true! ps, i cannot get different shoes…they cost over £400 and i love them too much ha!

pleaseee help me and good luck shopping!!

Post # 6
27 posts
Newbee

Mori Lee 1963

It’s big on me since it’s a sample dress, also, I’m wearing an added belt that I think really makes the dress pop! I love it!  

Post # 8
2 posts
Wannabee
Post # 9
2 posts
Wannabee

@courtenay90:  

I tried on the 1967, at first I loved it, and put my deposit down but then I had the same thoughts, I wanted to lift it and give it some ‘umph’  but they told me I couldn’t, I then disliked it on me so I asked to change my dress to a completely different style! 

Thankfully my shoes match! choos cost a fortune!!!! 

I hope you’ve sorted out your dress!! 

Post # 9
5 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2016

courtenay90:  Hi bees! I am looking to purchase the Mori Lee 1967 in a size 2. It’s being discontinued so it can’t be purchased from a store. Does anyone have one they want to part with? Thanks!

The topic ‘Pics of real brides in Mori Lee 1963, 1967, or 1852?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors