(Closed) Pics of real brides in Mori Lee Blu 4808

posted 11 years ago in Dress
Post # 17
25 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2012

I ordered this dress back in June but it hasn’t come in yet. I think the belt rides up and makes the waist look a little higher than it is. I’ll probably have the belt sewn on, and I might get a different belt altogether. 

Here’s a pic of me in the dress. Don’t mind my bouquet-face πŸ™‚

Post # 18
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: July 2012

Hi!  I tried this dress on today, loved it!  I’m actually hoping to get it at a better price than the Canadian $980!!!  $500?? WHERE?  I’ll fly there, for pete’s sake.  I tried pairing a light mocha ribbon instead of the belt it comes with, and it looked amazing!  You can do a silver ribbon or light pink with the white also. 

Post # 19
84 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

@mlransom: Coming Attractions in Akron, Ohio is where i tried it on, it was between $500 – $600.

Post # 20
25 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2012

@JSK:

I live near Akron. I’m so mad…i paid $635 but i could have gotten it a little cheaper! lol 

Post # 22
554 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

I tried it on! I loved the silhouette, but I’m looking for something with more detail for my wedding, so I am having something custom-made, but similar in structure and fabric to the Mori Lee Blue 4808. Such a lovely dress though!!

Post # 23
8 posts
Newbee

I just went to try on my Mori Lee 4808 dress yesterday and I am obsessed! I can’t wait to have it taken in Laughing

Post # 24
8 posts
Newbee

Has anyone removed the crinolines from under the 4808? I’m hoping to remove some of the poof and make it a little less ball-gowny. If so, I would love to see pics! Thanks πŸ˜‰

Post # 25
121 posts
Blushing bee

Does anyone have pro-pics in this dress?

Post # 26
8 posts
Newbee

here’s my dress!

Post # 27
1 posts
Wannabee

You all look great!!! I just picked this dress up on Saturday- so excited to actually have it in hand! Has anyone tried to make it even poofier? i am also adding pockets, getting a different sash, and lowering the back to a small V. thanks! 

Post # 28
190 posts
Blushing bee

@Robinlynn1:  I was wondering the same thing! I am thinking about adding a crinoline to make it slightly poofier and I was also going to lower the back! For me the dress is almost perfect, but I did want to “umph” it up a bit. For the both of us to be getting this dress in SJ makes us extreme dress twins….weird!

View original reply
@lmorri07: You look gorgeous! Are you wearing anything under your dress to add volume like a crinoline in your pictures? It seems like yours has more shape to it than the sample I tried on, which fell a bit flat πŸ™

Post # 29
8 posts
Newbee

@MissWitty:  thanks so much! I actually don’t have anything underneath adding volume – that’s how it came! The sample I tried on was also very flat so I was a bit suprised when I got my actual dress πŸ™‚

Post # 30
121 posts
Blushing bee

Here’s mine! I’m going to have the back folded down to make it a V πŸ™‚ I also have a crinoline under there. SOOOO excited!!!!

Post # 31
17 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2014

I too am a Mori Lee Blu 4808 bride! Bought mine at Benitas in Silverdale, WA (outside of Seattle) which was where I also got my prom dress about 10 years before! It was 800ish including a stunning chapel length veil.  This was a larger sample size and it was about 6 sizes too big and kept falling down (which was actually pretty exciting at the time- when I was convinced I would never find a gorgeous dress that would fit me), but you get the idea. Waiting for my dress to arrive in about 2 more months! I also bought a big hoop skirt to go under it. Look out Scarlet O’Hara! Laughing

I am wondering what direction you ladies are going with hair and accessories?

Post # 32
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: June 2013

hoh gosh. . . it’s sideways. anyway, i feel like mine looks a little different on me than some of the others in the pics, so i thought i might be helpful. it’s ivory. . . i’m also going to see about removing some of the pouf by taking out two or three of the crinolines. . . my mom will try to talk me out of it but i’ll threaten to do it myself with scissors. πŸ™‚

The topic ‘Pics of real brides in Mori Lee Blu 4808’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors