(Closed) Pics of real brides in Mori Lee Blu 4808

posted 10 years ago in Dress
Post # 78
123 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: Tarp Chapel

What a beautiful dress! I love Mori Lee! That’s the designer of my dress as well.

Post # 80
2 posts
Wannabee

I used this site loads while I was planning my wedding and seeing pictures of my dress on actual brides was a great help! So I thought I would post mine to show all you other brides who have fallen in love with this dress as well!

I tried on many different shapes of dress and I just didnt feel bridal enough in the slim fittied ones, I felt like being small in stature I wouldn’t stand out from the crowd in a small dress. I am quite petite at 4ft11 and size 6 so I wasn’t sure if a big dress would suit me but I always had the thinking that your wedding day is the only day in your life that you get to wear a big dress so that’s what I wanted and I definatly got just that with the mori lee 4808!

I wore a lace cover up on top as I didn’t feel comfortable being completely strapless, I think this gave it a unique look that hadn’t seen done with this dress before! I also wore a large hoop underneath to give extra poof!

I loved how this dress made me feel on the day and I got a height boost by wearing 5″ heels, which I’m proud to say stayed on untill 10pm!

Congratulations to all the bees who have just got engaged or married!

Post # 80
557 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2014

My dress is almost done in alterations I just wanted to share a few pictures of what my dress has gone through so far. <br /><br />Here is what the dress originally looked like on me

<br />

Then I had ALL of the poof removed. This is what it looked like with the poof removed.

I didn’t want the poof for dancing so we removed all of the tulle. We took out the tulle that was between the layers of organza so the organza would flow and create a romantic billowy effect when I moved.When we took the tulle out from between the layers of organza there wasnt as much fluff right at the waist line and it draped a lot better. Then we took out all of the crinnoline underneith except the very bottom layer close to the ground.

This is what the dress looks like with a medium full a line slip. Now I can have some poof for the ceremony and photos and I will just have to remove the slip for the reception to have a dress thats easier to move in.

Last but not least we added a corset back….well….not last….I am stil lwaiting for my bustle to be finished!!

The topic ‘Pics of real brides in Mori Lee Blu 4808’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors