(Closed) Pics of you in a Forever Yours Lace Mermaid 46227

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: September 2011

I haven’t been able to find this dress anywhere. It’s like a unicorn that doesn’t exist. What store did you get yours at? I am definitely interested in trying it on.

Post # 4
4137 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

this is my dress! the sample was huge on me too though, so my pics are terrible.

how are you accessorizing it? i’m definitely adding a sash, but beyond that i’m undecided!

Post # 5
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: June 2011

I love this dress! I haven’t even been able to find it in Texas (have a shop ordering it for me to try on), or find “real wedding” pictures of it. However, I THINK I may have run across some pictures today…

http://www.nowandthenphotography.com/blog/?p=134&cpage=1#comment-826

I’ve compared pictures and I think this might be it. What do you think?

Post # 6
249 posts
Helper bee

We love this lace mermaid gown

Post # 8
6 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2011

I too wanted to add a sash…and it had been my intention but then when i got my actual dress and started trying the sashes they really cut me off and it wasn’t nearly as slimming as without.  So now I think I will have to go without a sash…but I am thinking of incorporating a large flower pin around the right hip bone maybe?

I found it very hard to find actual pics of this dress in a wedding and not just on a the model.

Post # 10
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: October 2011

I am also wearing this dress for my Oct 1, 2011 wedding!  I absolutely fell in love with it!  It was EXACTLY was I was picturing in my head for my perfect dress!  I’m very excited for it to be shipped to my seamstress in 4 weeks from now.  I have a question for all you ladies, has anyone done any bra shopping for this dress?  I am umm….”well endowed” in the bust and I do not want to just have cups sewn into the dress as I fear proper support will not be offered.  I’ve seen a couple on-line especially at merry modes that might work but I though I’d check to see if any of you have had luck!  thanks!

Post # 11
24 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2011

Hey girls with this dress already, was it true to size?? I’m thinking of ordering it online and don’t want it to be smaller or bigger than expected. I measured to the forever yours size chart if that is accurate!? what was the difference in your street size to the dress size?!

thanks!!!!

Post # 13
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: October 2011

@lifeisbliss: Hi! Can you please post pictures of it?  What do you want for it?

Post # 15
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: April 2013

I want this dress does anyone have it in ivory and a size 6?! Or know the cheapest place i can purchase it from?!

The topic ‘Pics of you in a Forever Yours Lace Mermaid 46227’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors