(Closed) **PICS!!**Wedding Gowns $1,500 and Under!!

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 16
15 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2015

View original reply
Cosette5:  honestly she’s just really sweet and has  been in business forever. She knew I loved it and dropped it down to $1100 but I still didn’t want to pay that much so when she knew I was going to leave it she brought it down to $950 and all alterations are included there. It’s a nice little gem in town.

Post # 17
2013 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

My dress was $1000, Mori Lee Blu 4914.

Post # 19
556 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
Cosette5:  Nope, not a keyhole back. This would have looked better if they had all the buttons buttoned, but you get the idea 

Post # 20
556 posts
Busy bee

I was at the tail end of the flu, which explains my super lovely mess of hair:)

Post # 22
297 posts
Helper bee

I would suggest looking at Craigslist and scouting around thrift stores, I’ve seen some beautiful dresses.

Post # 23
5221 posts
Bee Keeper

View original reply
misskittenn:  Your dress is beautiful, but I am VERY jealous of your hair. It is super cute and looks so easy to take care of. I can’t get away with hair that short because I look like a man 

Post # 24
43 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2015 - tbd

EBay for $65. I just need to find a seamstress to hem it and add some pink camo to the waist and neckline. 

Post # 25
1347 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: December 2019

View original reply
Bridey77:  Aw thank-you! And yes it is pretty easy to take care of. But I totally understand your fears; for the longest time when I said I wanted my hair cut ‘short’ hairdressers would just cut it like a boy’s (I had long hair all my life before I cut it off at 14). I really had to study my face shape and other hairstyles and I had to find someone who could cut my hair that I could trust.

If you ever want to give it a try, I highly suggest doing your research on salons and when you call to make an appointment specifically ask for a hairdresser who can cut a lady’s hair short.

Post # 26
675 posts
Busy bee

Maggie Sottero Jaclyn got it for about 1100 including taxes since I bought it off the rack, it was originally 12-1300 

Post # 27
3276 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

The first ones my ceremony dress, I paid $400. The last one was my reception dress I paid $100. My budget was about $3000 but that just seemed dumb to spend that much on a dress!

Post # 28
3652 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: January 2000

View original reply
MrsN14:  Great job of getting multiple looks at such a good price!

Post # 29
117 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

I was the same way as you. My mom and fmil bought my dress and didn’t give me a budget but I couldn’t imagine spedning too much on a dress I was gonna wear for 1 day.<br />This is my Alfred Angelo 2299 originally $750 and we got it on sale for $650 I believe.  

Post # 30
70 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: April 2016 - The Admiral Kidd Club

View original reply
AprilinTX:  That gown is gorgeous on you! And for that price, hope it’s still there in December!

View original reply
misskittenn:  That lace is soooo lovely!

The topic ‘**PICS!!**Wedding Gowns $1,500 and Under!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors