(Closed) PICTURES PLEASE…..Real Brides wearing Stella York 5989

posted 5 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
5 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2015

skgb: This is the size 14 sample, and the clamp was not very tight so it isn’t sinched around the waist as much as it would be in real life. I saw the picture of you in this dress in your earlier post (gorgeous!); would you mind telling me what size that was and what your waist size is? The store ordered me a size 8 and said that was a 26″ waist, but I never got to try it on. I’m just wondering how true-to-life the size chart is. Thanks!! ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 5
5 posts
Newbee

View original reply
skgb:  That’s so funny — I was wondering if I should take out some of the tulle too. ๐Ÿ™‚ Thanks for the quick reply! Your picture gives me a great idea of what the proper size will look like, as well as with a tan, etc (I was still so pasty when I was trying it on). You look so incredibly gorgeous in it! Yay, I’m excited too!

Post # 6
349 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2016 - White Oak Plantation

I didn’t get this dress but I loved it!! It was sooo comfortable and the skirt is perfect!

Post # 8
349 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
skgb:  Thank you!! ๐Ÿ™‚ I have decided on the Stella York 5840. My ceremony is outdoors at a plantation so I just felt like 5840 fit the venue better!

Post # 10
349 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
skgb:  Thank you! I’m constantly going back and forth between ball gown and fitted dresses.. I love them both!

That sounds beautiful. I think the 5989 dress is just perfect for the beach! I also love how simple but amazing the top of that dress is.

Post # 11
5 posts
Newbee

Hello again, skgb! I just noticed your wedding is this month! If it already happened, do you have any pictures of your finished look that you’re willing to share? I just had my first fitting yesterday and I’m wondering if I should remove some of the tulle as well. ๐Ÿ™‚ Thanks! Hope your wedding is/was magical!

Post # 13
5 posts
Newbee

View original reply
skgb:  Ooh, exciting! Thanks, and have a blast!

Post # 15
5 posts
Newbee

View original reply
skgb:  Thank you SO much! I just replied to your message.  You look stunning!!

The topic ‘PICTURES PLEASE…..Real Brides wearing Stella York 5989’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors