(Closed) Pink Blush Gowns in short supply. Scoop on Fall 2011 anyone?

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
3788 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

Welcome to the hive.

Just an FYI: you don’t have to keep reposting the same thing just because no one replied. You can just reply to your original thread to “bump” it.

There is a lovely pink gown in the window of a local bridal salon, and I know they carrie Maggie, Casablanca, Eden, Raylia and Blue by Enzoani. I’m not sure which it is, but I would definitely keep my eyes open if I were you. There is also the White by Vera Wang gown that is pink. You can also try looking for a light pink prom dress; there are some beautiful designs that would definitely work as a wedding gown. Good luck.

Post # 4
225 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

You can also look at preownedweddingdress.com or recyclebride.com. Those sites might have a couple of dresses you might like. Good luck!

Post # 5
4803 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

I’m sure you’ve seen it, but there is a blush gown in the White by Vera Wang collection at David’s Bridal.

Post # 7
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: June 2012

Ralph Lauren just came out with a pale pink dress in his latest line that I considered for my 2012 garden wedding that you may have to hunt for. Apparently check the NYC and Phoenix locations for it, otherwise email customer service, they were very responsible. Here’s the look:

Annabeth Dress; Look 52 on the website (although it’s not available through the website); pale pink with ruffles

Much luck to you!

Post # 8
2606 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

I searched for weeks to find a pale pink dress, even tried fancier bridesmaid dresses, but nothing really worked.  I hope the new collection works for you, but maybe start thinking about having your dress made?

The topic ‘Pink Blush Gowns in short supply. Scoop on Fall 2011 anyone?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors