(Closed) Pittsburgh Bee Meetup (This Saturday) October 23, 2010!

posted 11 years ago in Pittsburgh
Post # 17
606 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

Ok! I will definitely look up directions! There is no guarantee that I will be able to make it, but I will certainly do my best! ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 18
606 posts
Busy bee

I am HERE!! I made it off the boat and I am wandering around Saks Fifth Avenue to waste time and feeling like quite the bum next to all the snazzy-looking ladies here…hahaha :[

Post # 19
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: October 2011

Hello Pgh Brides,

I’m new to the bee & am hoping we can plan another Pittsburgh Bee meet-up night in the future!  Thoughts?!

Happy planning!!!

~Kristen

Post # 20
4460 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

It would be nice to have another meetup! I vote yes!

Post # 21
813 posts
Busy bee

i’m trying to move there ( BF needs to hear from a job he is in talk swith) so wait until after I do! ๐Ÿ˜€  OK, ok, since i have no idea when that will be, just disregard my comment. But if I were there, I would go. So, I think there should be one. That is my vote. ๐Ÿ˜€

Post # 22
53 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

I also vote yes for another meetup!  I had to work during the last one.

Post # 24
91 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

I was the only other local bee that showed up! (Hi Manda!)

I agree – it was kind of a bummer that so many people cancelled or just didn’t show up last time.  I’m up for another get together!

Post # 25
1132 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

I would love to come to one. The last one I really wanted to come to but I ended up bailing, I felt weird going because I wasn’t engaged then (well still not engaged.)

Post # 26
606 posts
Busy bee

Lol there is always the possibility I might be able to crash it again if I happen to be having another crew change up around Pittsburgh. Who knows… ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 27
133 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

I would love to have another meet-up… photographer moved our engagement session to October 23rd last time, so I couldn’t make it and was super bummed.

EDIT @Letsgopens: COME! We can talk Pens too  Smile

The topic ‘Pittsburgh Bee Meetup (This Saturday) October 23, 2010!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors