Congratulations! I think your budget is amazingly done already, and I hope the suggestions below can help.
– I would definitely nail down the price of the officiant. They can be surprisingly expensive, and they go fast.
– Have you tried looking for a dress on preownedweddingdresses.com, area thrift stores, Craigslist, etc? The dress in the picture is so lovely, but if you’re willing to be flexible you might find similar styles at lower costs. How about a non-wedding specified white dress from a department store? Same idea goes for the flower girl’s dress.
– Is your ceremony and reception time set in stone? If you have a non-mealtime reception, you could serve finger foods or cake/desserts with sparkling cider and bubbly punch instead of a full meal and wine. Even if you were going to make the bbq yourself, desserts and hors d’oeuvres would still cost less if kept simple.
– Again, try to look in the classified section here on WB or Craiglist, etc, to find a runner unless you were planning on keeping the Oriental Trading one for the house or something. You could also go to a discount fabric store and see if they have cheap bolts of cloth that you can lay down as is.
– Could your step daughter blow bubbles instead of carrying flower petals or a kissing ball? It would be soooo cute! That way, too, you wouldn’t have to worry about the mess of silk petals. You can also go to local grocery stores and plant nurseries and see if they’d be willing to give you the flowers they were going to throw away and use those petals. I’d call around early to see if that’s something you can arrange ahead of time.
– Are you renting tables and chairs? Could you borrow some from friends and family then supplement any missing pieces from a thrift store? (Can you tell that I’m a huge fan of Goodwill, ha.) If you have friends/family who are willing to help transport stuff to the site, you can even start slowly collecting cute dining room chairs from Goodwill. I think the mismatched seating with some covered card tables or something would be adorable. Space might be an issue though for storage.
These ideas are completely off the top of my head, and I don’t guarantee that they’ll look great or like your vision of the day. I just went down your list to see if I could come up with alternatives. Please let us know your planning progress, and the best of luck with your planning!