Post # 17
Let’s see, what do I have done…
- Ceremony, rehearsal dinner, and reception venue booked (catering is done by the venue and our cake is paid for by them too, so I know where I’m getting it. No cake tasting yet, though!)
- Veil and jewelry
- Wedding colors: red and champagne
- BMs’ dresses found but not yet ordered (that should be happening soon)
- Wedding bands
- I’m doing my own flowers, so no florist. I’ve already got the BMs’ “bouquets” (a single big silk magnolia flower), and I’m planning on ordering my own flowers as soon as I have the money
- We’re doing our own music using A/V equipment, so no DJ. I’m working on our playlist a little at a time
- My FI’s uncle is a minister, so he’s going to officiate
- We’ve got a tentative guest list, but it’s not final yet
- Working on registries and wedding website. Registries are HARD!
- I have the invitations but we haven’t printed them yet
- I know what I’m doing for my Bridesmaid or Best Man gifts
I really need to get on the whole photographer thing… And work on our honeymoon stuff. I’ve just been so darn busy lately (as you can tell by my posting on WB haha)
Post # 18
WOW hats off to you ladies! We are June 8th and so far we’ve book the venue and are picking our photographer this week…yes, that’s it. But I have been working on save-the-dates/invites for awhile now (I’m a graphic designer), and I have been gathering lots and lots of info and inspiration. That counts for something, right? 🙂
Post # 19
So far, I have:
Venue (Ceremony & Reception)
Day of Wedding Coordinator
Mens attire picked out, not purchased
Save the Dates are sent (since we are having a DW)
Bridesmaid dresses picked out, not purchased
Purchased part of bridesmaid gifts, like 5 minutes ago!
Meeting with Florist, Caterer, & Baker in October when we visit
Wedding Website (had to be done for save the dates)
Guess I’ve been busy but we’ve been engaged since March.
Post # 20
Hi, I’m getting married June 14, 2013
Just about 9 months to go. WOW
We have been engaged for nearly a year now, so we`ve been working/planning since then.
So far, we have:
- Colours (Marine Blue, Fuschia, Tangerine Orange with Green accents)
- Theme (Tropical Floral)
- Budget & Guest List finalized
- Ceremony/Reception Venue & Rehearsal Dinner (same venue)
- Wedding Party (selected and asked)
- Save the dates (mailed); E-Pics (done)
- Limo (chosen, need to book) – sometime in the next week
- Wedding Ring (mine, his chosen)
- My Dress (ordered), my shoes (purchased)
- Girls Dresses (decided, not ordered)
- Tuxes (chosen, waiting to order)
- Candy Buffet (booked)
- 1st Bridal Party Get Together/Meet (date selected)
- Honeymoon (narrowed, now need to book)
- Cake (chosen, going thru our options)
- Jewelry (in Process girls earrings bought)
- Hair stylist and makeup booked
Need to: Book Limo, Meet with Cake Vendors, Night Before Hotel, Night after Hotel, Book Honeymoon (I’m a Travel Agent) that shouldn’t be too hard; Invitations
Post # 21
I feel a bit behind! So far I have booked:
Ceremony and Reception venue
I have researched:
I need to look into:
And I’m sure there are a million other things!
Post # 22
So far we have:
- Rehersal Dinner
- Save the dates sent out
- Wedding website
- Engagement party done!
- Bridesmaids gifts
Things in the works:
- Wedding weekend events
- Day of coordinator
- Bride and Groom attire and accessories
Later on down the line:
- Candy/treat table
- Groomsmen gifts
- Grooms cake
So much to do… am I missing anything!?!?!
Post # 23
Today I added my BRIDAL SHOES (omg ladies, they’re gorgeous!!) and ordered bridesmaid dresses (J Crew dusty shale color). So excited!!
Last week, I purchased most of the bridesmaid gifts AND found a junior bridesmaid dress for my neice.
Post # 24
We’re having a friend officiate for us. Do you know how this works? I got ordained through ULC but I’m not sure how to make sure it’s legit. LOL the reason I did it was to try and learn the process before asking our friend to do it. So yeah…that’s a need to do that hasn’t gotten anywhere :/
Post # 25
I count on my fingers so I could easily be wrong but isn’t it 10 months? I read your post and almost jumped out of bed b/c 9 months sounded SO CRAZY close. I counted and I get 10…which isn’t as scary as 9 🙂 LOL
Post # 26
!!! Awesome 🙂 Post a pic.
I’m trying to get my BM’s measurements to order their dresses (we’re all in diff state/countries) but they’re worried about weight gain/loss.
I’m just trying to get numbers now so when it’s do or die time I’m not trying to hunt people down for their measurements lol!
Post # 28
LOL I did the same thing… however, she’s counting to June 1 and we’re counting to June 22… so we do have an extra month on her!!!
Post # 29
What kind of shoes did you get? This is a major stressor for me!
Post # 30
Here are the shoes a couple of you ladies were requesting to see!
They’re Badgley Mischka “Goodie” in a pastel aqua! I love them!!
Post # 31
cute shoes PP!!
We JUST set our date to June 7, 2013!
so far i have a groom. lol (and 2 flower girls because those are my kids)