(Closed) Planning pregnancy for 2011?

posted 8 years ago in Babies
Post # 3
9053 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2010

Hehe, I like the term “falling pregnant”.  Makes it osund like some sort of accidental thing πŸ™‚

We kind of have our eye set on March to start trying, but have already chickened out of our Christmas deadline, so we’ll see.

Post # 4
7587 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: December 2010

We are planning on starting in March too! We are going on a vacation that I don’t want to be pregnant for so we figured we would start trying while we were on it. It’s so nerve racking to even think about it! eeks!

Post # 5
1032 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2009

yes yes yes! I hope to get pregnant early this year. 

But we just started TTC so I have no idea how long it will take πŸ™‚

Post # 6
638 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2007

Maybe I’m ridiculous to already be dreaming of TTC again… but I have my eye set on the end of the year. I’d love to have my little ones 18-24 months apart.

We’ll see. Lots has to happen… like convincing my husband and I need to start ovulating again πŸ™‚  (I’m still breastfeeding.)

Post # 7
144 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

I will be going off birth control right before our one-year anniversary in September and, well, if it happens, it happens. I think our first child will probably be born sometime in the second half of 2012.

Post # 8
74 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

We’re talking about it! We haven’t set a definite date just yet, but we were talking about maybe this summer.

Post # 9
1300 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: February 2011

Me me me!

Getting knocked up is the first thing we want to do once we get married next month!

Post # 10
1813 posts
Buzzing bee

@jilian: we feel (or at least felt) the same way about spacing, but I’m starting to chicken out!  We were going to start when LO was 13 or so months old (10/11), but I’m already chickening out.  I had to skip skiing last year and this year it just isn’t happening, so I don’t want to skip another ski season…I know that would sound silly to some, but I used to live in CO, and I miss it!  So, now I’m thinking maybe 1/12, but that is too far off to plan (even though I’m a project manager)  πŸ˜‰

Post # 11
412 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

We want to TTC in 2011. Its not offical… yet… but soon!! =-) 

Post # 12
638 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2007

@cannotwait: ha! Not silly at all. I’m a snowboarder. I did go for 2 days this past winter but I hung out with the beginners and a 7 year old on the slopes.  We took a big trip to Telluride in Fer and I just hung out all day while everyone else hit the mtns. We have a 4 day trip planned to WV this Feb and have been talking about going to VT or out west. Hubby mentioned saving our money this year and planning a trip next year to which I responded… but what if I can’t ride again next year!! πŸ™‚  So I am right there with you!

Post # 13
5496 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: April 2010

We will start ttc in one month. So excited!! πŸ™‚

Post # 14
322 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

@Kemma:  LOL – We’re the same way, but we have to wait another agonizing 3.5 months before starting (April wedding).  Good luck to you!!

Post # 15
14183 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2009

I’m on that list…stopping the pills this summer/fall, after our 2 year anniversary. We’ll see–we’re just now in a position to be able to realistically have these conversations

Post # 16
2871 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2011

yes!! April cant get here soon enough.

The topic ‘Planning pregnancy for 2011?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors