(Closed) Please be 100% honest…..I really need to know..

posted 8 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
2695 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: April 2010

I think it looks like a wedding gown and not prom.  But I’d like to see it on you before I say yes.  I think it is pretty!

Post # 4
8353 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: March 2011

I think the gown is beautiful, but without seeing it on you, I can’t give my honest opinion on what it would look like on you.

Post # 5
536 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

I like it a lot!  I think you can’t beat the price either!!  If it fits you good, I say go for it!  Good luck:)

Post # 6
2289 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: November 2010

I agree with the posters above: looks like a wedding dress, but how does it look on YOU?

All that aside, how do you feel in it?

Post # 7
257 posts
Helper bee

i think we need pictures of you in it.

don’t get the dress just cause of the price tag though, get something that you LOVE!! 🙂

Post # 8
339 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

It’s definitely not a prom-like gown.  I really like the lace on it!  I agree with PP that a pic of you in it will be really helpful to decide.

Post # 9
408 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2010

Hmm…do you just LOVE the way it looks on you?…If so go for it!

Post # 10
5498 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: September 2010

I don’t think it looks prom at all, but w/o seeing it on you I can’t tell you how it would look.

Post # 12
209 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2009

I think it looks a little dated adn over done- the top is similar to alot of dresses they make and teh skirt looks alittle cheaplier made similar to a prom dress style-

Post # 13
941 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

honestly, if i saw someone wearing that at prom, i would think “why are you wearing a wedding gown!?”

it’s pretty. it’s very pretty…and i’m sure it does look great on you. for the price, it’s wonderful! but with that said, don’t just buy it because of the price. buy it because you love it AND the price.

but yeah, you definitely could buy it and sell it!

Post # 14
1250 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

I think it looks awesome. Would love to see how it looks on you as well, but it looks very pretty on the models.

Post # 16
7152 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2010

It looks so like a wedding gown. I can’t until you post the pics of you in it!

The topic ‘Please be 100% honest…..I really need to know..’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors