please help (Trigger Warning / Graphic Image)

posted 2 months ago in Pregnancy
Post # 2
7857 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

You need to include a warning in the subject of your post that this contains a graphic photo.

As to your question, this doesn’t sound at all concerning to me but your doctor should be the person you’re going to with medical questions.

Post # 3
5239 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: October 2017

bcs1234 :  do you struggle with anxiety in general? You can take a test but if you’ve been taking your birth control as instructed, you probably aren’t pregnant.

I had so much anxiety about NOT getting a period that I had my iud removed, anxiety is such a beast

If it will make you feel better, take a pregnancy test. This doesn’t usually help for my anxiety, it actually makes it worse, but it might make you feel better

Post # 4
160 posts
Blushing bee

Please include a warning on your post’s title about the picture! 

Post # 5
1103 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: City, State

bcs1234 :  you REALLY need to have a warning on your title for this. It was very frightening, so much so that I can’t remember what you asked,a I’m just like ok, if you worry that you’re pregnant, take a test. If you don’t trust it, take it again in a couple of days. If you don’t believe it, well, nothing I can do.

Post # 6
2888 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: November 2018

A little bit of a warning for a bloody pad would be appreciated… all kinds of flows are ‘normal’. If you are concerned, make an appointment to speak with your ob/gyn or take a pregnancy test. 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors