SORRY I AM NOT SURE HOW TO REPLY TO EVERYONE OR REMOVE THE TAGS. following are my comments
BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR THE VOTES.ITS 50%:50% NOW .HAHA
just to explain a bit more about the dress:
-the dress is going to be off shoulders and the posted picture is just a bit of touch up just to give an idea, the lace is not going to be the same neither is it goin to be hanging. that is just for an idea.
TO THE ONES WHO CHOSE IVORY :
– i have not seen ivory dress in that style.so I am just a bit scared to put the order through.
– my concern is there are three layers in this dress, so what if the ivory looks to ivory and does not show the beauty of the dress. it looks like any other dress. nothing special
-only advantage is i will stand out as its ivory and be more traditional.
– Most of the indian christian wedding dress( made in india) are white. so white that looks like a baptism ceremony. so I always did not go for full white. if it were a plain dress like MEGHAN MARKLE type then i would love it. but due to other reasons picked this type..
– my folks like ivory as they said- BRIDE MUST ALWAYS WEAR WHITE AND STAND OUT IN THE CROWD AND BE BRIGHT
TO THE ONES WHO CHOSE MOSCATO
– i love the color as it highlights the lace and the beauty of the dress.
– the good thing is it is not too pink in some angles. it appears darker only with low light or yellow light at night or twilight ( it is winter in NZ )
– my friends who are the only ones to have seen ( as photos can be differnt to naked eye) they prefer moscato and even the shop lady reckons moscato.
– the only concern i have is i dont know if it will look too dull on my day.
– the advantage is, i have seen it and i atleast know this is how it looks on me
PS; will attach the photo of the mocato dress in diffent lighting again