(Closed) please help me decide on a dress :-) (pic heavy)

posted 9 years ago in Dress
  • poll: Which dress?
    Stick with the one I have? : (25 votes)
    15 %
    Denia? : (101 votes)
    61 %
    Sophia Tolli Neyda (with more tulle added underneath)? : (39 votes)
    24 %
  • Post # 17
    862 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: October 2009

I hate to write this…but dress two! wow!

Post # 18
    669 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: June 2012

the third one. love it !

Post # 19
    871 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: August 2012

I love the one you have, especially for a winter wedding. It has just the right amount of sparkle and I think if you add some type of fancy shawl (maybe faux fur) it would really just make the dress perfect.

I also like the second dress, but I fel the lace is too dainty for a winter wedding. JMO, though.

I wouldn’t worry about how your dress fits you now, after alterations it will be much better!

Post # 20
    266 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: April 2013

The Second dress, I hate saying get amother dress but I just love it so much 🙁

Post # 22
    2304 posts
    Buzzing bee

I think your dress will be amazing once it is fitted properly. I like the second one a lot, but it fits properly and give you definition. I wouldn’t change without first fitting your dress because you might really regret spending more money when you had a beautiful dress.

Post # 23
    Hostess
    7941 posts
    Bumble Beekeeper

I really hate to say it but dress #2 is AMAZING on you. I literally said wow out loud. It is stunning and sexy.

Post # 24
    753 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: May 2013

I LOVE the third one, but I think your original dress is gorgeous, and fits your venue, etc. very well. I can completely understand “cheating” on your dress, because I did it too! I had a dress that looked great on me, but I just didn’t feel right about it. When I tried on dresses again I found one that was absolutely, no question about it MY dress, and there was no way I could imagine wearing my first one after that!

I would say if you have that can’t leave without it feeling with one of these new ones, then go for it, otherwise, keep the gorgeous one you have, you will be stunning in it!

Post # 25
    520 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: September 2012

Loooove the last one!

Post # 27
    1666 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: May 2012

I think your current dress is stunning and will look amazing altered. I think you would be amazed at how many people’s dress regret disappears after alterations. My dress did not look flattering at ALL when it first came in, the salon ordered it too big and it had to be taken in 6 inches! It literally made me look 20-30lbs heavier than I am, and it made me cringe every time I looked at it. But once altered, it fit like a glove, and as one of my Bridesmaid or Best Man told me on my wedding day, “made my boobs look awesome and my waist look like it was 20 inches” So I REALLY suggest giving yourself time to love your dress!

If you are dead set on a new dress, I actually love the last one and think it fits your art deco theme very well, better than the Denia.

Post # 28
    37 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: October 2012

I was SO close to buying your current dress!  I really loved it.  I love the dress I ended up with, but sometimes I do still miss that dress.

I think it will look great once it is fitted to you.  However if you really feel it is not right for you, the second one is also gorgeous.

Post # 29
    7 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: March 2013

I think your current dress looks amazing, like the others have mentioned, just needs a bit of altering! The second one is beautiful however! If you must change, please go with that one!!! Smile

Post # 30
    228 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: August 2013

I think the one you have is beautiful and goes with the art deco feel of your venue. Once altered it will be stunning

The topic ‘please help me decide on a dress :-) (pic heavy)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors