(Closed) Please help me figure out the name for this stuff

posted 8 years ago in Paper
Post # 3
2474 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

I forget the brand name, but they definitely have those things in the glue aisle at Michael’s.  You can probably find them in any craft store.

Post # 4
46606 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

It is called removeable glue or removeable adhesive.

 It comes in dots that are great for this purpose.

Post # 5
99 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: November 2010

Removable Zots from Michael’s!

The topic ‘Please help me figure out the name for this stuff’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors