(Closed) Please help me find…

posted 5 years ago in Decor
Post # 3
7229 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2015

@campbe11:  Oh geez. It looks like a small piece of reed that’s been split to use as a pin/clip. I can’t find anything like it for sale so they may have made them, but that seems like a HUGE hassle. 

Post # 4
10714 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2012

Looks kinda like wooden swizzle sticks (or stir sticks) you can buy them in bulk =).




The topic ‘Please help me find…’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors