Post # 1
Pinterest is nearly useless with the number of beautiful, unnamed dresses it can present! But I think you get the gist based on this picture – I’m interested in getting product numbers for:
- backless dresses (not illusion),
- with straps of any thickness,
- with either with a v-neck or a sweetheart neckline, but not plunging (the open back shows enough skin!)
- for sillhouette I like sheaths and subtle fit-and-flare, but probably no more than this flare amount since I’m petite (5’1″) with a very long torso and very short legs, so it could quickly become overwhelming/ disproportionate-looking. A-lines are also great!
- love love love a chapel train or longer!
- no obvious demarcation between the top and bottom (lace/ sparkle patterns fading subtly from bodice to bottom is perfect, just not a sharp differentiation line at the waist that makes it look like they forgot to do the bottom, ya know what I mean?)
- interested in champagne/gold but open to any available colors!
Right now my budget is under $2k but there’s wiggle room, since the dress is a higher priority for my mom than for me, and she might pitch in if one blows her away. I’m super open to going the used route as well. Thanks so so much in advance!
Post # 2
Post # 3
check out bridal gowns by katie may! I feel like her designs might tick off most of your boxes 🙂 Best of luck with your search!
Post # 4
Post # 5
Post # 6
Inez by wullowby(Watters), Essence of Australia D1864 and D1841, Stella York 5984 6064(love the detail of the straps on the back of this one.) If you could find a used Pronovias Mariana that may be in budget. The rest of the dresses that I posted should be in budget. I also second looking at Katie May dresses like the Poipu(she is well known for her low back dresses and they will send you a sample to try on at home for a fee I think.).
Post # 7
Accordiing to this, the dress in your pic is by Berta Bridal
Our new Bridal boutique opens tomorrow Cari's Closet Bridal …sneak peak with the beautiful Lena…
Posted by Cari's Closet on Monday, July 7, 2014
Post # 8
The dress you have posted looks just like oneo nthe cocmelody website ( tried to post the link but it won’t let me). Go to http://www.cocomelody.com
Post # 9
I was just gonna say Berta Bridal and also Pallas Couture. But those are both very pricey. Since you’re petite maybe search used.
Post # 10
My dress was kind of similar. It’s Casablanca 2210 (: